- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Work as per the plan and regularly communicate the status to the project manager.
- Automation developer builds the RPA project using the RPA tools.
- Needs to have developer level expertise and hands-on experience on the RPA tools.
- Has some experience in the programming and solving the real world problem.
- Need to have knowledge on deployment of bots.
- Report the bugs to the Project manager.
- Review analytics and provide process improvement information to the Project Manager.
- 4 to 6 years experience in RPA Development
- Extensive experience in RPA tools- Automation Anywhere
- Good exposure in deployment of bots.
- Basic knowledge in SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skill
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a KLAS rated leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services and Risk Adjustment solutions. GeBBS‚‚‚’ innovative technology, combined with over 9,500-strong global workforce, helps clients improve financial performance, adhere to compliance, and enhance the patient experience.