- Expert in Robotics Process Automation and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructures for large-scale programs.
- Must be multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- Interacts with client to gather the relevant information required for conceptualizing the automation solutions
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new solution development to automate the business process
- Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility
- Analyzes complex, multi-disciplinary business problems in a large business/IT transformation project
- Extensive Experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and third-party automation solutions
- Extensive experience of full SDLC development in development and Application Maintenance Support
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements, and designing solutions
- BPO domain experience is a big PLUS
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be attentive to details
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Have ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Hands on experience in Robotic automation using the RPA software like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Work Fusion, UiPath.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of RPA Developer experience. At least 5-8 RPA project (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed in any RPA product.
- Any graduation or a related technical field
BPO; Business process; Process automation; Automation; Front office; Back office; Software development life cycle; test driven development; SDLC; Robotics
Managed services company providing an array of technology assets to the worlds largest organizations, resulting in productivity increases, cost savings, and deep insights.