Send your application at the latest on 29.12.2022.
Responsible for system specification, design and implementation, or similar tasks related to the area of specialization.
1. have 3-5 years experience in primarily NICE RPA Attended and Unattended development end-to-end - should have developed 10+ RPA use cases of increasing complexity. Nice to have experience in other RPA tools like Blue Prism
2. The candidate is expected to work with customer to collect requirements, work with business analysts, design RPA or automation solution, test as and when needed, complete UAT with customer, work with Ops team to deploy it and support production processes as needed.
3. should have experience creating PDD, SDD, OID at the least in relation to RPA documents.
4. role is primary development focused.
1. should have great communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers independently.
2. should be flexible to switch tools and type of work (Development/ops) to best suit need of the hour for the team.
3. understand how to work in a fast paced organization and multi-tasking ability.
1. have BS degree in Engineering or equivalent.
2. good working knowledge of .NET framework/J2EE a must
3 certifications in NICE needed.
4. knowledge of python, open source Robot Framework, any other RPA tools, power shell scripting will be nice to have
that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive. Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprise and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries.