- Executing end to end consulting projects based on ITIL / ISO Process, Tools integration and RPA delivery
- Conduct workshops to analyze the clients business processes to find improvements as well as documenting business requirements
- Lead and participate in IT Service Management and IT Process optimization activities helping our clients build leading IT Service organizations
- Facilitate integration of ITSM tools, processes and SLA / KPIs
- Define measurement framework for SLA/ KPIs / OLAsSetting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
- Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
Active contribution in pre sales
- Ownership of client engagements and quality deliverables
- Contribute best practices to knowledge repository.
- Should have executed at least 2 large end to end consulting assignment which includes Gap analysis, Process Definition, implementation and auditing of ITSM tools set up
- Good proven experience implementing core ITSM applications (problem, incident, change, request, CMDB Asset Contract, etc)
- Knowledge on Application / Infrastructure Maintenance lifecycle and Transition
- Mastery of RPA tools - UiPath (Mandatory) and Automation Anywhere or Intellibot.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as C, C , Java, Python or .NET
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL
- Good to have knowledge of Cloud conginitive services on AWS, AZURE, Google
- Should have knowledge on DevOps and Agile methods
- Well versed with SDLC and Quality Assurance activities
- Experience in direct interaction with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in a client facing role and with stake holder management
- Relevant work experience of 8 years and at least 4 years experience in Service Management consulting
- Sound knowledge in multiple ITSM ticketing toolS.
Automation; MS SQL; Manager Quality Assurance; Agile; Presales; ITIL; microsoft; SDLC; Python; Six sigma
Orange Business Services is a global IT and communications services provider, with services in 220 countries. We help companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers, connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.