- Partner with business stakeholders, solution analysts, and relevant technology resources to understand business requirements and transform them into effective, resilient automations.
- Create and leverage detailed business requirements, technical documentation, and SDLC components (e.g. PDD, SDD, etc.) in order to efficiently build documented solutions
- Individually or as a member of a development centered scrum team design, code, test, and implement RPA based automations
- Identify the most efficient manner in which to deliver a solution to the business stakeholder while still meeting their requirements.
- Participate in design sessions, estimations, Scrum ceremonies (PI/Sprint planning, sprint review, estimation, standups, etc.)
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- At times serve as the Lead Developer in a scrum team of multiple developers working towards the same delivery goal.
- Provide mentorship to junior developers on BluePrism/UiPath platforms and best practices and standards.
- Provide accurate estimates and communicate project develop progress
- Identify new methods and capabilities through active prototyping, R&D, and continuous learning.
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing RPA processes
- Complete Full Unit testing as well as troubleshooting UAT / volume testing
- Lead and coordinate code reviews to ensure necessary standards have been adhered to and feedback is acted upon
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a team player who can operate within a fast paced, agile environment that has the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and initiatives in order to build and deliver innovative solutions. They will be able to easily familiarize themselves with the business problems they encounter and leverage their expertise in the RPA space to create solutions that solve the business problem(s) at hand.
This individual must be able to naturally communicate with both the business and technology organizations. They will also be able to code based solely on well written business requirements provided to them by Solution Analysts within the Product Team.
We highly value individuals who are passionate about learning and continuously bringing new ideas to the table in a collaborative way, while also challenging previously conceived approaches. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver; applying logical and analytical reasoning in their development practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent + min 3 years of work experience in developing RPA based solutions.
- Preferential consideration given to candidates who also have experience with BPMn, OCR, SQL, APIs, HTML, JAVA, .Net, Java, C#, and other technical disciplines.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience directly applying automation to business solutions.
- Preference given to experience applying solutions within the US Financial Services Industry
- Proven and demonstrable experience writing simple to complex code in RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, etc.
- Preferential consideration for candidates holding active UI Path BluePrism ‘Developer’, ‘RPA Developer’, or higher certifications.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and manages risks
- Experience working in agile development frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, etc.) using agile project management software such as JIRA.
- Strategic mindset, with a pragmatic lens and a bias towards action
- SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) and here (https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) . SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
DST Systems, Inc.