The person will be responsible for the delivering end-to-end RPA projects from design to successful deployment into production. Additionally he/she will also be responsible for ensuring successful BOT runs in production environment for all live processes. The individual will have full ownership of the RPA environment and will ensure stable, robust secure operations of BOTS in Production and development environment Requirements :
- 2-5 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation with 1+ year mandatory experience in developing processes on Automation Anywhere tool
- Mandatory advanced knowledge of Automation Anywhere, SQL writing Macros
- Experience in configuring Control Room, SQL Database and user management in both the tools
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of teams across multiple functions
- Design and develop automation workflows using Automation Anywhere, SQL macro
- Review/author standards for design, coding and deployment of RPA deliverables
- Ability to mentor other staff members in the design and use of RPA features
- Responsible for the complete solution including happy path, authentication, error handling, logging and performance tuning
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Lead design reviews and testing
- Ensure successful BOT runs for all live processes
- Maintain the hygiene of the development production environment
Process automation; Performance tuning; Automation; PDF; SQL database; Coding; Deployment; Macros; User management; SQL
Validating application functionalities and security with our end-to-end software testing methodologies, helping you achieve automation in your workflow with our RPA services, and transforming your business processes to be extremely efficient with our Process Mining Services, Cogniwize helps organization like yours be ready to take on the digital challenges and move on par with the competition.