- Minimum 4 years of extensive experience in UiPath, familiar with common types of automations: Excel, website, database, restful API, Image-based automation. Experience in REFramework is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Orchestrator queues and RE framework.
- Knowledge and experience in BOT Deployment and Control room and release management.
- Experience and understanding of SDLC phases - requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing, UAT, and operational transition.
- Experience of automation for Web Applications, Windows Based Applications.
- Experience of working on PDF Extraction, Excel Automation, OCR, functional libraries, other tools, and methods to accelerate development.
- Knowledge of Attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automations
- Experience at identifying RPA opportunities and preparing PDD
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self starter
- Must have an ability to work independently
- Must have strong coding skills, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems
- Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing RPA processes using Ui Path and other available tools
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing resolving customer issues independently, making use of the resources available to you
- Working in adherence to defined processes and procedures implemented in the organization
- Preparing detailed documentation of solution, coding and project completion to ensure future maintenance
- Developing, configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable easy to understand
- Providing on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities
- Issuing follow ups and coordinating with various stakeholders and RPA tool vendor for
- tool related issues, Patch application and version upgrades
- Engaging with Diagnostic Pre-Sales team to understand Customer requirements, drives support Solutions and providing effort estimates for proposed Solution
- Ensuring effective Design, Development, Validation and Support , activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
- Keeping abreast of the latest RPA technology and skills, such as new UiPath features, AI integration into RPA, etc., and adopt in RPA project development.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of an international, multicultural, and diverse team
- Work independently and creatively
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies to give your career a boost
Automation; PDF; Architecture; Coding; Analytical; Windows; Troubleshooting; Information technology; Release management; SDLC
With our portfolio, we are one of the worlds leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.