- Subject matter expert in RPA tools and technologies
- Provide technical governance to all RPA projects, hands-on to define and implement RPA process automation strategy across organization as a centralized solution.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key RPA stakeholders and other teams
- Collaborates with RPA vendor and implementation partners to fully leverage the RPA software capabilities
- Act as a consultant and provide solutions for the diverse initiatives in the organization
- Stays abreast of current RPA trends to drive and deliver all technical aspects of RPA CoE
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and guiding the team .
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Education: Bachelor s or Master s Degree with a Major in IT or Computer Science (or equivalent), Master s Degree is a plus.
- Must have 8 yrs of IT SDLC development experience,
- Must have in-depth knowledge of RPA tools across Automation Anywhere Development and have broad knowledge of all RPA tool capabilities. Knowledge of AI integration into RPA will be an added advantage.
- Must have hands-on development experience (4 to 8 years) in Automation anywhere RPA tools.
- Must have knowledge of OCR tools like Abbyy or IQBot and its integration with the RPA platform.
- Must have developed AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Must have experience in guiding high performance technical teams.
- Must have experience in analyzing business processes and identifying automation opportunities and assessing automation feasibility.
- Must have experience of working directly with business functions.
- Must have experience in creating solution documentation.
- Should have experience of defining and guiding teams on best practice and development techniques to Internal / Business RPA developers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand the big picture and deliver results in a partnering and collaborative style.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to create sophisticated solutions to complex requirements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Computer science; Process automation; Analytical skills; Automation; Interpersonal skills; Relationship; Subject Matter Expert; Vendor; SDLC
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The companys applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and over 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.