Your Role and Responsibilities
As RPA Developer, you are responsible to Identifying and designing business processes for automation, setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error.
- Identifying and designing business processes for automation
- Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
- Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
- Producing process documentation in order to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward
- Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in RPA Development using UiPath
- Experience in VBA (Macro) Development
- Knowledge in SQL and .Net
- understanding business process requirement & design
- configure automation process as per solution design document
- is able to work simultaneously on multiple RPA projects
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Mastery of Automation tools, such as Blue Prism, Power Automate or UiPath
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as Python or .NET
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.