About the position
Were in search of a RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what's possible in the world or robotics. In this role, you'll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
Job Location: Nagpur/Pune/Gurugram/Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Goa
Job Reference ID: 1440476
What youll do
- Develop and configure automation processes using UiPath as per the solution design document (SDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Maintain documentation according to firm standards, best practices, and standard operating procedures
- Perform testing of the solution in accordance with standardized test practices and assure the quality of the automation
- Provide support during hyper care & fix bugs during production issues to maintain good health of bots
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Good communication and problem solving/analytical skills is must
Expertise you’ll bring
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Experience in UIPath development
- Experience in RPA
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Development of Reusable Components.
- Design of Bots.
- Build Workflows
- Defect Fixes.
- Working from office immediately
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Our company fosters a values-driven and people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Let’s unleash your full potential at Persistent – Apply Now
rpa; uipath; hyper
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate whats next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We work with many industry-leading organizations across the world including 14 of the 30 most innovative US companies, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare ecosystem.
Our growth trajectory continues, as we reported $765.6M for FY22 revenue (35.2% Y-o-Y). Along with our growth, we’ve onboarded over 4900 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 18,500 people located in 19 countries across the globe. Throughout this market leading growth, we’ve maintained strong employee satisfaction - over 94% of our employees approve of the CEO and 89% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com