Mandatory skill sets: RPA Automation Anywhere (AA) Developer
Must have: 2 Years RPA AA Development � �
Developer - Automation Anywhere (AA)
- 3-4 years of experience working in a similar position in a corporate organization
- Relevant experience should not be less than 2 years.
- Primary skills in Automation software - Automation Anywhere including expertise in Automation 360 (A360)
- Good communication Skill
- Hands on Experience with AA V11, A2019 & A2019 Migration will be preferred - Minimum 1 full project delivered.
- Good to have understanding of Devops Board, tracking tickets and issues, managing tasks etc.
- Good to have understanding of Agile Principles
- Secondary skills can be on other automation software such as UiPath or Blue Prism or SAP IRPA or Power Automate, Other skills can be experience with ABBYY, UiPath, IQ Bot, A2019 Migration
Training; Automation; SAP; Pumps; Stock exchange; devops; Agile; Support services; Management; Operations
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for 60 years, our team of over 26,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine whats possible