PayPal is seeking a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer to join its Finance Automation Program. The Developer will work closely with Finance, Technology and Compliance teams to build automations using the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation software and Microsoft Power Automate. Additionally, the developer will participate in the feasibility analysis and solutioning new automation implementations.
A successful candidate will be collaborative, highly analytical with good attention to detail, have a passion for process automations, solving problems and possess excellent communication skills.
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Ideate, Analyze, design and build RPA solutions with Blue Prism, Power Automate and Microsoft Power Platform Suite
- Intaking incident tickets and analysis and resolution of needed break-fix/de-bugging issues (e.g., analyze, design, build and test) related to processes in production
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day-to-day running ( run the business ) of Automation processes (Bots) and providing timely responses, solutions and resolutions as required
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for Automation processes
- Partnering with external resources to complete development of new task automations, where applicable
- Designing Blue Prism/Power Automate process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Considering automation solutions outside of Blue Prism with use of Python, Microsoft Power platform suite, excel macros, wherever applicable and in accordance with the problem statement defined by process owners.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred
- Development experience in a robotics process automation tool (Blue Prism) and Microsoft Power Automate
- Preferred experience and proficiency with Microsoft Power platform tools (Power Apps, Power BI)
- Good understanding and development skills with Excel macros scripting.
- Ability to understand a business process based on a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution while using business analysis skills as needed.
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
Xoom Corporation is an electronic funds transfer or remittance provider that allows consumers to send money, pay bills and reload mobile phones from the United States and Canada to 131 countries.