- You will be primarily responsible for coding and configuring automation process components to meet defined requirements.
- You will also validate the automation scripts by performing unit tests, end to end testing of bots including user acceptance testing.
- You will participate in problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, fixing and reporting defects.
- You will collaborate with other development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- You will Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues timely and participate in an on-call support as-needed.
- You will maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Bachelor s degree in any engineering discipline or MCA
- Minimum 6+ years of IT experience
- Certified RPA developer with minimum 3 years of hands on experience with Automation Anywhere RPA tool.
- Knowledge of Metabot development.
- Experience with Databases ( SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Experience with consuming APIs through bots.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- For Internal Applicants: Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
- Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
- Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
- Employees who have completed 18 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- Level 8+ employees can apply
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Superior time and work/task management skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks.
Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.