- Design, development, testing, and implementation of automation “bots”. These bots will automate front-end interactions, database-level scripting and data collection, file conversions and transfers, and reporting/event logging.
- Implement mid-complex business logic within RPA solutions to automatically pull data from UI-based and API-based systems in order to complete tasks
- Facilitate gathering business requirements from project staff and help the BA develop process workflows in collaboration with business analytic support
- BOT development using any of the UI-Path native solutions as needed.
- Readiness to work from office
- Readiness to work in 3-4 hours overlap with US timings
- 3 to 5 years of experience in RPA development with 5 to 8 Years of overall experience.
- 3 years of experience with UiPath in managing a small to mid-complex processes. or working as BOT Developer
- Should have experience in facilitating automation requirements gathering and applying standard process re-engineering.
- Experience in Robotics Enterprise framework (RE), mid-complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Experience with API integration, Email automation, Selectors,
- Working with PDF files, Screen scrapping, Data scrapping.
- Experience in implementation of attended and unattended Bots based on the requirement specification.
Good to have:
- Experience in developing and implementing end-to-end automation solutions using a combination of Cognitive tools, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning- Desirable and using Robotic Process
Automation - Mandatory.
- Knowledge of Scripts built using scripting languages like Python/VB/Java scripts, (and preferably excel macros) in coordination with / embedded into Bot Scripts.
- Understanding of database, able to write SQL queries and functions.
Exposure of Cloud services / concepts.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work.
Process automation; Front end; PDF; Staffing; Artificial Intelligence; Machine learning; Data collection; VB; Macros; Python
Skillety is a gig-economy startup crowdsourcing platform.