- Opportunity to work in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Exposure to work with multiple business units within the Bank
- As an RPA Engineer you will get an opportunity to showcase your design & development skills to deliver RPA solutions for better customer experience & to reduce repetitive manual activities
- Your involvement is required in all phases of SDLC - starting from requirement gathering till Go-Live
- You will be part of a high performing squad within RPA program
- you will work collaboratively with business SMEs, Product Owners, Journey Experts & your fellow engineers to deliver top-notch RPA solutions
What will you bring?
We know not everyone will bring all of the skills and experience, and at ANZ we are focused on people bringing a growth mindset to their approach to work. Some of the skills we are looking for are below, but don t worry if you don t have all of these as learning on the job is the way we work.
To grow and be successful in this role, you ll ideally bring the following:
Certifications: Pega Robotics 19.1.x
- Minimum 2+ years of design & development/hands-on experience in Pega Robotics 19.1.x
- Understanding of unattended automation & Pega Robot Manager features
- Knowledge & hands-on experience in any programming languages (eg: C#, Java, PHP, python, VB script etc)
- Understanding of API technologies like REST, SOAP
- Basic knowledge on RDBMS & SQL Query
- Basic knowledge on Windows Administration & IIS configuration
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in delivering RPA projects using Pega Robotics
- Communication & presentation skills
- Bachelor s degree in any stream
- Experience in any other RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Power Automate, Blue Prism will be an added advantage
Automation; IIS; RDBMS; PHP; Pega; Troubleshooting; SDLC; SQL; Python; Recruitment
ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world.