- Lead the design and implementation of RPA solutions for various business processes.
- Working closely with customers to gain an understanding of their business processes across various departments, assessing their complexity, and conducting a technical feasibility study to develop a roadmap for RPA implementation.
- Conduct process discovery sessions to identify automation opportunities.
- Develop process documentation and process maps.
- Work with the development team to design and implement RPA solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the development team.
- Ensure the scalability and maintainability of the RPA solutions.
- Ensure compliance with security and data privacy policies.
- Keep up to date with the latest RPA technologies and best practices.
- Must Have
- Designing and implementing RPA solutions using UiPath: 2-3 years
- 5 - 7 years experience in dot net, C#, and SQL.
- Overall IT experience: 8 years
- process discovery tools: 4 years (Required)
Automation; Process mapping; Compliance; Scalability; Process documentation; Technical leadership; data privacy; SQL
Quarksvision is to bridge the gap between strategy, execution and technology. We commit to tackle any technological challenge that our clients encounter. Our team is a blend of seasoned technology, design and business professionals capable of delivering swift and superior solutions. Quarks can be defined by the following:CHANGING TRENDS: We use the most advanced technologies and methodologies to deliver lasting value to our clients.EXPERIENCED TEAM: Our team has worked in different sectors,hence able to understand clients business requirements and translate them into effective solutions.COST EFFECTIVENESS: Our whole model is built around delivering value not only through quality but also through savings.STARTUP ENERGY: We run lean, we run fast because of our well balanced team.