Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility.
- Design/Architecture of the product/solution
- Design/ Develop RPA process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Making sure the product/solution architecture is scalable and extensible
- Identify best custom solution that meet our customers needs in terms of RPA strategy on enterprise level
- Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions
- Solve issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering licenses, development and support
- Provide on-going operational support including bug fixes and any system change activities during the stabilization period
- Create and manage QA testing for RPA solutions using automation testing tools
- Assisted in User Acceptance Testing, application upgrades and migration to latest versions
- Knowledge on any of the RPA technologies such as uipath, Nice, Pega, Blue prism, Automation Anywhere or any other
- Azure development and front-end development experience is required
- Previous experience of development automation solution in contact center
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Design Methodologies in Microsoft/Java technologies
- Hands on in .net coding will be a plus
- Ability to Lead and deliver RPA roadmaps, Blueprints, Deployment of all solutions including Support and Maintenance
- Ability to work effectively with clients and team members across multiple geographies
.net coding; Automation Anywhere; Uipath; front end development; azure; architectural design; operational support; nice; blue prism; testing tools; design support; design principles; pega
At Alorica, our focus is on creating insanely great experiences for customersonline, on the phone and through social media. We approach it from all sides; from acquisition and sales to customer care, offering a suite of world-class customer experience services and technologyincluding customer relationship management and back office support.
Were proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we areincluding communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. Our team is vast and wide, comprised of 2 00,000 employees with thousands of work-at-home agents in 100 locations across 22 countries around the globe—but we call Orange County, the land of perpetual sunshine and avocado on everything, home