Managers in the Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of software. In this role, Managers lead members of the team and work in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel.
Managers are responsible to:
Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
oProject Management methodology
oIdentification of business process modifications
oComplex design document creation
oTesting approach for script development and execution
oEnd-user training development and execution
oChange management design and execution
Manage multiple project teams simultaneously at disparate locations
Identify and proactively mitigate project risks
Foster working relationships with client personnel at all levels
Facilitate and leads client meetings
Develop team work plans and coordinates project team activities
Directs client and consulting resources with day-to-day duties
Manage client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
Coach and mentors Analysts and Associates
Actively participate in practice and business development initiatives
Manage engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rates, and AR
Develop statement of work and manages change orders
- 8-10 years experience in technology consulting and programming.
- Previous experience with Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) implementation projects is preferred
- Experience in Pre-Sales Consulting (and particularly in the India Market)
- Expertise in any of the following RPA tools preferred: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism. Certification would be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving, business analysis, and business process improvement experience.
- Experience managing technical solution development and presenting solutions.
- Experience gathering requirements and creating solution design and build documentation.
- Proven ability to learn and apply technical skills and tools.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in at least one of the following languages/concepts VB, .Net, Python, HTML, Java, statistical models and machine learning algorithms.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Experience supporting pre- and post-implementation change management is a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
ERP; Automation; Manager Quality Assurance; Production support; Project management; HTML; Oracle; Business intelligence; CRM; Python
Huron is a global consultancy that helps our clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with them to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future.