- Your key responsibility would be to ensure our constantly growing RPA (UiPath) processes are running successfully in production
- Identify recurring issues, propose, and apply patches to improve the Bot success rate
- Identify opportunities to enhance and optimize RPA and Ops processes with the team
- Participate and provide inputs on better utilization of RPA infrastructure
- Adhere to the defined SLA for RPA issues and enhancements
- Drive conversations and propose enhanced solutions with business teams on existing RPA processes
What type of work will I be doingWhat assignments or requirementswill I be performing regularly
You will be the initial point of contact for VMware Internal teams that own RPA (UiPath) processes.
You will collaborate with teams from across the company from different departments and help address issues with their bots.
You will deploy any patches required to fix the issue and provide the RCA.
You will also provide them with inputs to best improve their current bot performance, ensure they are stable, and help them concentrate on other value-added tasks.
Depending on the level of effort required, you will also have the opportunity to code and roll out this enhancement to the production environment.
As you slide into the role (after 90 days), you will also be able to work on our Digital Workforce Assistant support program which gives you the opportunity to create your very own Bots that will enable our team to better monitor, report, and maintain the business bots.
Further, you will have an opportunity to learn other Automation tools apart from RPA and play an active part in testing different tools as we scale up our existing infrastructure in the upcoming months.
VMware; RCA; Operations Analyst; Team management; Consulting; Automation tools; Infrastructure; Analyst II; digital transformation; Principal
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.Since our founding over two decades ago, our 24,000+ employee community and ecosystem of 75,000 partners have been behind the technology innovations transforming entire industries from banking, healthcare, and government to retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, and transportation.