• Someone who has knowledge about: RPA Platform (UiPath) application landscape, features, architecture and configuration, preferably backed with 1 or more years’ experience in a senior role
• Systems architecture standards, HA, disaster recovery etc.
• Network communication standards (e.g., HTTP, SOAP, XML)
• Understanding of scripting, programming languages, SQL
• Affinity with IT in corporate/business environments (e.g., Citrix, RDP, Office365, SAP)
• Clear communication skills and technical knowledge to add value to both colleagues and clients
• You will be helping the team in selecting the most appropriate technologies and options based on the requirements.
• You will ensure the platform architecture aligns with enterprise architecture roadmaps and adheres to enterprise architecture principles.
• Infrastructure Setup: This includes designing the server architecture, Installing, and configuring the architecture and setting up development, test, and production environments for the RPA to run
• Conducting POC for new technologies like AI Fabrics, DU, Process Mining etc.
• Understanding of RPA technologies and its overall architecture (preferably UiPath)
• Experience of working on virtual machines/citrix systems and all the setups need to be done on virtual machines to deploy a project
• Should have deep knowledge of Orchestrator, Licensing, ELK and their setup
• Knowledge on Devops(Jenkins) is plus
• Knowledge on AI Fabrics, Process Mining is add on benefit.
• Understating of SQL and API configuration setup
• Understanding of one or more scripting languages, such as PowerShell, VBScript
• RPA Solution Architect – UiPath certification is a plus
• Experience in conducting System Risks Assessment (IT Quality \ IT Security) is an advantage
• Knowledge in enterprise-scale design standards and implementation change control procedures and disciplines
Mining; SAP; Enterprise architecture; Powershell; XML; Disaster recovery; HTTP; SOAP; Information technology; SQL
With our portfolio, we are one of the worlds leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.