- Building and setting up the RPA Platform and dependent components in the UiPath Automation Cloud Microsoft Power Platform.
- Customizing and adopting the entire RPA platform.
- Ensuring the stability of the RPA environment and working on improving the existing setup. Work on enabling self-service capability to automate common and regular activities.
- Improve customer experience and work on performance improvement
- Automate existing manual activities, Ensure compliance with RPA policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensure the RPA platform meets the relevant security standards and policies.
- Maintaining RPA quality standards by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Work in an agile working environment with innovative tools (Agile and DevOps toolchain).
- Practical experience with Azure Cloud configurations, SAAS applications, and VM Ware tools is needed.
- Design, develop, and test the automation workflows. Develop workflows using pre-defined coding standards.
- Create solution design documents, development specification documents, and end-user documentation.
- Work with solutions architects, business analysts, project managers, QA analysts, business owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impact.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of solutions. Support deployments and troubleshoot production support tickets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Who are you
- You are a natural, courageous dynamic Leader, with strong communication, risk taking, networking and futuristic ideas.
- Ability to manage a technical team, mentor and support them in their delivery activities
- Have a holistic idea and very much aligned with the organisation strategies.
- Passionate about new technologies, curious to learn, courageous to try and fail faster
- Experience and certification n RPA products Uipath and Power platform (power automate) and have a good understanding on cloud computing - service models and set up
- Be familiar and understand Volvo internal processes and systems and at the same time well connected with external industry other RPA products
You will be a good fit if
- You have overall 3 4 or more years of experience working in Application Support out of which at least 2 years in Uipath Administration and Support
- You have a basic understanding on RPA Automation and Development.
- You consider yourself a good problem-solver and have good analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are customer focused with the ability to work closely with business stakeholder, managing stakeholder requirements
Cloud computing; Automation; Application support; Networking; Production support; Coding; Analytical; Construction equipment; Agile; microsoft
Volvo Financial Services is the global finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the worlds leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. Volvo Financial Services supports the Volvo Groups brands with a full range of offerings to customers and dealers, including financing, leasing and insurance solutions.