Why this job matters
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with market leading technology in BT. We need to deliver a great customer experience across BT Enterprise and using RPA helps to free up our people from high volume repetitive tasks, so they can focus on the things that really matter to our customers. We also need to ensure that we’re operating efficiently and evolving our service model to embrace the opportunities automation offers. RPA has an important role to play in supporting our IT transformation objectives and has an exciting future within BT, which we want you to be part of.
What I’ll be doing - your accountabilities
• Working closely with subject matter experts across the business, you’ll help to discover and qualify internal processes that make good candidates for RPA and are supported by a robust business case.
• You’ll design, build & launch process automations using the Blue Prism RPA platform and have responsibility for managing your own automation projects, ensuring they are built to requirements and deliver the expected benefits.
• You’ll build and maintain solid relationships with project sponsors, process owners, subject matter experts, sales enablement teams and all key projects stakeholders, with a keen focus on transparency and great communication.
• You’ll follow the RPA delivery lifecycle and produce high quality, standardised documentation to support the delivery of your automations.
• You’ll use your problem solving skills to identify and resolve the source of errors during development, testing and in-life processes.
• You’ll contribute to the evolution of our service through maintaining and improving our live automations, measuring the impact of any automation changes on process efficiency and customer experience.
• You’ll bring new ideas to the table on how we can optimise our own efficiencies, streamline our control room utilisation and reduce exception rates.
• You will be willing to learn new intelligent automation technologies and help shape the Enterprise automation strategy going forward.
Skills required for the job
• A good understanding of RPA technology and a strong working knowledge of Blue Prism.
• Proficiency in the RPA delivery lifecycle and best practice guidance.
• Familiarity with service centre environments.
• Process mapping and improvement.
• Great communication skills with the ability to present technical details clearly and simply, to a non-technical audience.
• Strong written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
• Disciplined, motivated, organised and able to set realistic project timelines and adhere to them.
Connected leaders behaviours
Experience you would be expected to have
• Solution Focused Achiever
• Collaborative Partner
• Change Agent • Mandatory - Certified Blue Prism Developer / Professional Developer.
• Mandatory - Minimum of 2 year’s RPA experience or evidence of at least 3 deliveries using Blue Prism.
• Mandatory - Ability to build / extend Blue Prism objects.
• Mandatory - Stakeholder management at all levels of seniority.
• Preferred - Background in telecommunications or other large utility.
• Preferred - Experience with BT processes and systems.
• Preferred - Experience with wider automation tools and associated technologies such as C# / .Net, CRM, BPM, OCR, NLP, Elastic Search, Workflow orchestration tools.
RPA; C#; NLP; Elasticsearch; .Net; Business process management; Blue Prism; CRM
BT Global Business Services Pvt Ltd