• Automation consulting experience in driving automation in Delivery units.
• in design/implementation of automation solutions
• Good Knowledge of Infosys Ways of Working, nature of Infosys delivery methodologies, Infosys project processes
• Excellent awareness of Automations solutions, products, tools developed both by Infosys and other enterprises.
• Automation implementation/development on one or more technologies (Java / Dot Net / COTS packages).
• Experience with developing and implementing Automation Solutions.
• Good awareness of Infosys automation solutions.
• Practical exposure and work experience with Agile Digital tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
• Knowledge of configuration management and automation with different tools like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet etc.
• Experience with Monitoring / APM tools such as ELK, Prometheus, New Relic, Dynatrace, Nagios.
• Experience with designing / optimizing cloud environments built on AWS / Azure etc (nice to have).
• High impact communication and presentation skills across multiple formats.
• Strong desire to explore, evaluate and understand new technologies.
• Good verbal & written communication skills – articulate value of AI to business, project managers & other team members
• Ability to break complex problem into smaller problems and create hypothesis
• Innovation and experimentation
Robotic Process Automation -> Automation Anywhere (AA)
Robotic Process Automation -> UiPath
Bachelor of Engineering
BPO Service Line
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements
RPA; UiPath; Java; Dot Net; ELK; Prometheus; Artifactory; Robotic Process Automation; Jenkins; GIT; Automation Anywhere; COTS; APM tools; New Relic; Nagios; Dynatrace; Blue Prism
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Over 300,000 of our people work to amplify human potential and create the next opportunity for people, businesses and communities. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer clients, in more than 50 countries, as they navigate their digital transformation powered by the cloud. We enable them with an AI-powered core, empower the business with agile digital at scale and drive continuous improvement with always-on learning through the transfer of digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. We are deeply committed to being a well-governed, environmentally sustainable organization where diverse talent thrives in an inclusive workplace.