Essential Job Functions:
- Working experience in RPA platform (UiPath is preferred) Robotics Process Automation project experience with one or more RPA technology Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and testing knowledge.
- Experience in standard testing methodologies and overall testing cycles Preparing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases for modules, integration, system, regression, and performance testing of the bots.
- Preparing Test Data for the test cases, Analysing the Test Cases prepared by other team members Executing the Test Cases following testing lifecycle processes.
- Defect Tracking, giving mandatory information of a defect to developers to fix it Preparing Summary Reports, Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application Communication with the Test Lead Test Manager.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development/Testing meetings and roll out of the Robots to production.
Skills Required: (Good to have)
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC, and Bug Life Cycle.
- Very good experience in designing and executing test cases.
- Good experience in testing web applications.
- Experience in testing Web Services.
- Good experience in database queries.
- Interaction with BA team and clients.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Process automation; Web application testing; Test case execution; Defect tracking; Performance testing; Test scenarios; Scrum; SDLC; Robotics; Testing
With over 20+ years of experience in the IT landscape, we at Saxon.AI have been at the forefront of delivering the transformative power of data, AI automation to enterprises of all sizes.