About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Conduct regular and ongoing meetings with Business Process owners, control executives, OPS risk and Business Owner Leadership to review ongoing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) execution performance.
- Help enhance Intelligent Automation success framework.
- Help enhance success parameters and KPIs for success/health of automations deployed in production.
- Help collect Business Partner feedback.
- Help transition the process owners from delivery to usage of BOT’s production.
- Collate, Analyze and Present Intelligent automation execution performance to Automation Leadership.
- Conduct business process review and discovery to enhance / improve automation coverage as well as automation accuracy.
- Focus on creating Awareness / understanding of Automation benefits / scope / outcomes, help in setting up the correct expectations.
- Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally.
- Analyze effectiveness of ongoing automation change management.
- Do more with less, Leverage reusability & extend to additional automation and expansion of transaction volumes.
- Partner with various groups to enhance and report production metrics. Engage with business to make actionable insights from the operational reports.
- Manage Business Led Production support functions - LWW Configuration Testing, overall product Quality / UAT support
- Oversee L1 / Maintenance & Enhancements including ticket creation, assessment, triage / resolution, and metrics reporting
- leads CBIA product and solution quality, and production success including production data analysis, risk and control; RPA / Document Automation incident reporting
- Integration and support for LLWF reporting and data retention
- Compliance requirement into production
- 7+ Years of experience in Technology space
- 5+ Years in Testing of software applications and automations
- Exposure to RPA and Light Weight Workflow automations
- UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere certifications mandatory
RPA; UiPath; Automation; Automation Anywhere; LWW Configuration Testing; Blue Prism; Testing
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers€? financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website: https://wellsfargojobs.com/wf-india-phl