- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a RPA Solution Architect.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a RPA developer.
- Should have Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Should have experience in architecting RPA solutions on premise and cloud
- Should have RPA architect hands-on experience on UIPATH, Automation Anywhere
- Expertise on SAP RPA Automation
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Hands-on RPA development expertise.
- Review developed workflows to ensure development standards are properly met.
- Monitor progress and ensure quality of the RPA development, testing and deployment phase.
Business process; Automation; SAP; development testing; Conceptualization; Healthcare; Workflow; Architecting; Japanese; Solution Architect
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has responded to the expectations of society and its customers through technology and innovation. Our mission is to ??�??Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products.