- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
- Design end-to-end solutions using Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Administer Automation360 Control Room, per Administration & Monitoring Best Practices
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of various cognitive solutions to enterprise customers.
- Maintain Best Practices for Administration / Monitoring of Automation 360 environment to ensure automation availability / service
- Manage and drive key performance indicators related to expansion of automation program
- Configure AARI / Attended automation solutions to drive expansion of automation footprint (consumption)
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution designs, project management.
- Provide guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Lead strategic initiatives related to the Center of Excellence, including programs to test product functionality prior to market release
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for in-house and adopters of our solutions.
- Manage project expectations as well as participate in software development, continuous deliverance of progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Serves as the chief technical resource and helps define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open-source software application architecture and design teams.
- Develop strong relationships with internal business stakeholders to identify and deliver on high-value automations
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's required in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science or other forms of Engineering, Master s preferred
- At least 7 years relevant experience in a technical role such as Software Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Technical Product Management, etc.
- Prior experience with RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion, etc.
- Successful implementation of at least 1 IQ Bot project on v11 or A360 recommended
- Experience training documents with IQ Bot, Pre Processing, and Post Processing techniques and best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in SDLC process including solutions design, best practices, application design, development, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning project lifecycle, identifying data, curation, training, optimization of models is a must.
- Experience with implanting various machine learning platforms such as computer vision and NLP-based cognitive solutions especially ones involving classification or extraction models is a plus.
- Databases such as SQL Server is a must. Fluency in SQL Joins and other DB best practices. Knowledge is Stored in procedures, server architecture.
- Deploying applications in AWS, Azure infrastructure, knowledge of CloudFormation or terraform scripting.
- CI/CD architecture preferred with exposure to Jenkins, CircleCI
- Ability to document process workflows to highlight the business value by automating existing/new processes.
- Thorough understanding of various system architecture, Window/Unix based server application deployment, including knowledge on High Availability on-premise/cloud-based delivery models.
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodology. (CSM/CSD recommended)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Solid presentation and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- Client-facing experience, ability to interact with C-level executives, and handle a high level of communication.
- Strong track record of working collaboratively with software engineering to develop and deploy systems.
With 2.8M bots deployed at customers in 90 countries, and a network of over 2100 partners, we are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, and our AI-powered digital workforce platform optimizes the business processes of the worlds largest enterprises and governments in virtually every industry including 85% of the top banks and nancial institutions, 90% of the top healthcare institutions, 85% of the top technology companies, and 80% of the top telecom companies.