- Define KPIs, KRAs and goals for all direct Indirect reports
- Performance Appraisal based on KPI, KRA goals Evaluation
- Lead technical Pre-Sales Bid Management activities allocate appropriate Team leads/members
- Ensure 100% resource utilization while maintaining a strategic healthy bench
- Trusted vendor or employee connects capabilities to reach out for immediate resource needs
- Scaling up resources to the Delivery/Account Managers and assign responsibility of individual accounts while closely monitoring
- Approving timesheets for all the Technical Team Leads and monitoring indirect reports
- Ensure team building practices run skip level meetings and maintain unbiased environment with an easy approachable attitude
- Hiring/Termination decisions and Salary negotiations.
- Skill enhancement trainings for employees keeping in view of new practices and technologies.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documentation (knowledge Base, TDD, FDD, Requirements, weekly status reports etc) for all the accounts by coordinating with the Account Managers.
- Recommend corrective actions to resolve escalated / highlighted issues.
- Identify project risks and take steps for mitigation.
- Provide support in addressing escalations / complaints and expectations as raised by customers
- Conduct Status Meetings: Weekly:Weekly meetings with Delivery Managers to review their team resource utilizations Account/project Health
- Shadowing Weekly Client Status Calls driven by delivery/account managers.
- Weekly /Monthly Status Reports with internal Management team (Resource Utilization, Project Profitability, Upcoming Resource Mapping) Monthly
- Driving Monthly Client Calls along with CSM Identify Account Mining Opportunities
- Assist Management for monthly Delivery/Account Manager skip level meetings Quarterly
- Assist CSM with QBR meetings on a monthly basis shadowed by Management team.
- Optional onsite QBR meetings along with CSMs for bigger accounts
- Technology practices and internal competency development.
- Conceive, assess and develop the technology vision for the Horizontal
- Strategy for new resources while reviewing road map and pipeline as per discussion with BU heads
- Collaborate with various teams across the organization(HR, Recruitment, Bid Management)
- Design and implement frameworks for performance optimization, scalability, security, reusability for delivery excellence and customer delight
- Introduce best practices in software development, agile methodologies and coding standards; institute change when necessary and appropriate
- Responsible for establishing operating procedures, work assignments, planning, and all project management activities across the horizontal.
- Lead by example; Provide feedback as and when requested but once it s made a company policy ensure you and your team adheres to it
- 8+ years working experience on leading major ERP/Digital Transformations / Web Applications/Mobile Applications implementations and services projects including on-premise cloud applications
- 5+ years product management for B2B Applications and experience with leading the entire product lifecycle.
- Competent to solve business problems and ability to interact with stakeholders and customers to understand the real problem
- Should be skilled at building strong partnerships and collaborate with various stakeholders including Product managers, architects, and developers
- Proven ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to solve, or lead the solving of, strategic problems of high complexity ..
Product management; ERP; Coding; Project management; Analytical; Presales; Performance appraisal; Solution Architect; Monitoring; Team building
Kastech Software Solutions Group, based in Houston of Texas, United States of America, is a pioneer in offering various software services with special reference to ERP and Oracles PeopleSoft.