Bachelors of Engineering or equivalent Required Experience :
RPA Solution Architect with minimum 8 yrs of experience and 3+ years of experience in Ui Path. Responsibilities :
The RPA Solution Architect is responsible for designing and documenting RPA solutions in a very technical way. This includes gathering requirements, developing solution designs, and creating technical documentation. The RPA Solution Architect will be responsible for creating architecture diagrams, workflow diagrams, and various other types of diagrams to communicate
the design of the solution.
- Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise wide systems.
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solutions to Client Operations.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution.
- Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within the Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Clients strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself.
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solutions could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue.
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations.
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to the Implementation Team.
- Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverable.
Solution design; Analyst; PDF; Architecture; Enterprise Architect; Workflow; Test planning; Product support; Solution Architect; Technical documentation
Validating application functionalities and security with our end-to-end software testing methodologies, helping you achieve automation in your workflow with our RPA services, and transforming your business processes to be extremely efficient with our Process Mining Services, Cogniwize helps organization like yours be ready to take on the digital challenges and move on par with the competition.