What You Need:
- Design RPA solutions that meet business requirements and objectives.
- Partner with Leadership, Executive Management, and key business stakeholders to identify and solution RPA requests and needs.
- Take part in architectural discussions, and perform architectural reviews of RPA stories.
- Mentor other engineers in best practices and team conventions and standards.
- Manage your stories completely, including prioritization, working with stakeholders for design and specs, communicating status to all, implementation, and documenting what youve done.
- Ensure all projects meet quality standards.
- Research emerging technologies related to RPA development.
- Monitor performance of deployed automation solutions to ensure reliability. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for deployed applications.
- Analyze existing processes in order to identify opportunities for automation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience developing with RPA tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism. 5+ years UiPath experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience Architecting RPA solutions
- Demonstrated success building in C# and/or .NET
- 2+ years of experience integrating with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards). Experience with integration platforms such as Tray.IO is a plus.
- Experience with process mapping applications such as Miro
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical solutions to non-technical clients
- You re passionate about great design, security, performance, and testing
- You pride yourself on understanding projects top to bottom
- You re comfortable working in a team where each of us has a huge impact and we depend on each other to get things done
- You enjoy working alone or working with others. You re comfortable doing things even when you re not told exactly what to do
- You like helping others on things that have nothing to do with your project
- You communicate well whether you re getting requirements from a stakeholder, writing a specification, explaining a design to your colleagues, or patiently helping a user
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a feature story and design a robust solution for it. You can create specs for complex business rules and calculations
- You write well-designed solutions that you and others will find easy to understand and modify six months from now.
- Demonstrated ability to review code and specifications ensuring high quality standards of other engineer s stories
- Demonstrated skill with designing and implementing complicated RPA stories
Process automation; Automation; Quality standards; Architecture; business rules; Troubleshooting; Information technology; Technical support; Solution Architect
When we started Cardinal Financial, we set out with the intention of creating a better mortgage experience. We wanted to reimagine and modernize the way home loans are obtained by bringing increased transparency, simplicity, and speed into an industry that has oftentimes lacked all three. Fast-forward to present day and were still the same group of innovative thinkers who want to turn the mortgage industry on its head. Backed by our proprietary loan processing technology, Octane, we consistently offer some of the lowest rates and fastest closings in the industry while providing great service and striving to deliver a personal experience to all who choose to do business with us. We are committed to transforming the trying process of buying a home into a simple procedure that doesnt drain the joy of accomplishing a lifelong goal.