Qualification : BE ,Btech ,BSC Computer/IT,MSC ,MCA,any graduate,
Skills : Install, calibrate and operate or maintain robots, algorithm
- Install, calibrate and operate or maintain robots, write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications and identify and design appropriate automation workflows.
- Implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements and develop, test and deploy automation solutions using industry leading RPA tools.
- Collaborate with the Design Team and work with clients, and internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions, facilitating increased business efficiency, optimising the cost of operations, which may also lead to new commercial partnership opportunities and improved industry perception.
- Using common RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath and OpenSpan and develop scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different products and services.
- Design, document, develop and execute test automation plans from business requirements.
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
- Define, promote and utilise best practices for RPA capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilise RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
- Interact with the clients, and conduct research to develop new RPA techniques and capabilities.
- Prepare and present analysis, methods and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects.
- By example, lead the development of a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment, including implementation and review of appropriate strategies and measures.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Accessing project team members with appropriate and relevant technical skills.
- Ensuring technical knowledge and expertise is maintained and continually improved to ensure relevance and suitability to support product development in a dynamic environment.
Automation testing; Performance management; Personnel management; Transition; Programming; Manual; Deployment; Subject Matter Expert; Research; Cost
Applycup is one of the top recruitment companies in Pune. As a staffing company, our vision is to find a talent that stands out. We pride ourselves on finding customized, innovative recruitment solutions. We believe that each human resource requirement has a perfect fit, and we, as a recruitment agency, exist to help our clients find the perfect match. We specialize in understanding the needs of our clients before using their expertise to create tailored talent resourcing. Our expert team is committed to fulfilling our clients resourcing needs immediately.Being a thought leader in the recruitment industry, we support and promote diversity, equity, and inclusivity (DEI) throughout our process. We strongly believe that equal work culture is the backbone of a successful and growing organization.