Roles and Responsibilities
Requirement - RPA Support Engineer – Junior
- Must have the aptitude to learn new technical tools required for the role.
- Follows documented software development standards and approaches.
- Follows the defined visual style of the application. Develop solutions based upon a defined specification and test plan.
- Development on UiPath, Hand on experience on UiPath Orchestrator
- Must have strong knowledge on Robotic Enterprise Framework
- Strong knowledge on fixing the bugs in UiPath Robots and support activities
- Prior knowledge on UiPath Background template, Document Understanding, AI Center, etc.
- Performs unit testing of their work.
- Completes work based upon the project schedule.
- Participates in team design meetings.
- Assists in the response to Helpdesk ticket support requests.
- Continuously trains, adheres, and learns from peers within the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience in development and/or support of RPA technology (UiPath is a distinct advantage)
- Relevant UiPath certifications
- Databases: SQL and RDBMS Must. Knowledge of NoSQL
Work from office
Flexible to work shift-patterns including weekends and evenings across 24/7
is an ISO 9001:2015 and nTech IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
MBE certified organization,
based in the greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area. We support a wide array of staff augmentation and direct hire requests for various professional and information technology services verticals, from clients and MSP partners throughout the nTech
NTech is passionate about our role within the staff augmentation and direct hire space, continuously offering our clients innovative and cost-saving program options.