Role-RPA Support engineer
Location- Kolkata / Hyderabad/Chennai/ Bangalore/Pune / Mumbai/ Ahmedabad/ Gurgaon.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have over 8 years of experience in IT and at least 5 years in Automation Anywhere and UI Path
- Top-notch communication, organization, and technical support skills are essential
- The ability to work as part of a team with a total commitment to customer satisfaction
- 5+ years experience in Technical Support role, professional services, IT consulting or System Integration role
- Ability to take ownership of projects and improve processes
- Experience/knowledge of Networking - practical application of technologies, protocols, and related standards including TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, XML, LAN, WAN, Routers
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Load Balancers and various databases preferred
- Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop experience
- VMware View experience
- Microsoft Server OS 2014/2016/2019 and Windows 10 experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Monitor RPA processes to ensure successful execution as per defined schedules
- Monitor Termination / Failure of Bots and take corrective actions
- Restart Bot based on the Handbook / Manual
- Perform fixes and enhancements
- Triage or escalate alerts from monitoring applications
- Raise incident for abnormal Termination / Failure & follow up till closure
- Initiate and Support war room situations
- Manage multiple Bots based on the processing volumes and increase the availability for effective utilization of Bots
- Report metrics and analysis as per defined frequency
- Periodic health check of robotic resources
- Incident/outage/change/problem management
- Participate in operational continuous improvement
- Coordinate with respective business application teams to get the bot working to its expectation
- Coordinate with Network, security and other technology teams as required
- Participate in situation monitoring calls and Patch maintenance routines
- Available on-call suppo
RPA Support; RPA technical support; RPA Support engineer; Automation Anywhere; UI path
Our story begins with being a leading global provider of optical fibre, the fastest known medium for high-speed data networks. Today, we have transformed to be the only company in the world with unified silicon-to-software offerings. We manufacture optical fibre from sand, and are forward integrated to offer broadband services and network and telecom software as solutions.
Today, we design, build and manage smarter networks.
Our purpose is to transform everyday living by delivering smarter networks.
How do we do this? By continuously improving our network design and technology solutions. Our optical communication products have scaled significantly in the last three years, and within a short span, today we have over 200 patents to our credit. We are developing solutions for 5G, web-scale and software-defined networks, network function virtualisation, next-generation O/BSS and more.
Technology innovation is at the core of everything we do.
We offer network solutions to telcos, data centres, tower companies, Internet companies and ISPs. We design and build intrusion-proof networks to the Indian Defence. We build citizen networks in cities and villages.
Our solutions are used in some of the toughest terrains of the world. They are deployed in the Amazonian rain forests, in extreme temperatures of Iceland, in the deserts of the Middle East, and in the Himalayan range €.
In India, 45% of all data travels on our solutions.
Globally, we are present in over 100 countries.
We share lineage with the Vedanta Group, one of the world€?s largest diversified natural resources company. We are a public company, listed on BSE and NSE, with a broad global shareholder base. We are a high growth company €“ in the last three years, our market cap, order book and the new services business have grown 10X.
We are growing exponentially.
Some of the smartest people work with us. Phds, engineers, strategists, marketers, and experts in delivery, processes, automation, HR, finance, legal € In a recent survey, 83% employees reported that they are proud to work at Sterlite Tech!
We are an employer of choice.