- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support
- Provide direct supervision of the technical support staff which may include recruitment, evaluations, and disciplinary actions
- Regularly monitor BOT for any failure
- Check logs on a daily basis for any error
- Analyze the issues identified and fix based on L1/L2/L3 responsibilities
- Work on developing small bug fixes and enhancements
- Collaborate with various SME’s, technical & functional teams for issues
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations
Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous Improvement
- Assist in the creation and implementation of customer self-service material and tools
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
- Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly
- Readiness to work on overlap of 4-5 hours in the US Timings
- Mandatory - UiPath Advanced developer Certified.
- Ideal: 5 years’ experience in Bot Development using UiPath
- Atleast one year development experience in Automation Anywhere V11 or V360 is also a must
- Must have worked on at-least one support tool (Service Now, Jira etc)
- Must have BOT support exp for at-least 3 years
- Hands on Database concepts such Write/modify SQL Queries & Database connection.
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably .Net or Python.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features in RPA
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations to work independently
- Should be flexible, energetic, and capable of making sound project decisions, Self-motivated team player, action and results oriented
- Should possess strong communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Computer science or Equivalent
Automation; Coding; Staffing; Analytical; Customer support; Continuous improvement; JIRA; Python; Recruitment
Skillety is a gig-economy startup crowdsourcing platform.