- Providing support for Robotic Process Automation platform and the solutions deployed for various processes in the organization.
- Monitoring and handling user issues of implemented RPA Solutions in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot the application configuration settings and resolve issues. Handle L1/L2 Support and to be escalated to L3 or Involve the application team for resolution.
- Alert Monitoring, Reporting and Escalations: Monitor the event, bots, virtual Machine alerts and notify the concerned team and process the requests from the end-users to level 3 support engineers.
- L1 Support : Provide workaround solutions where possible for business continuity, Document new issue as the knowledge base, - Liaise with the L3 Support team for patches and CRs for production deployment. Escalation and Interaction with the Incident Management team in case of any platform instability (RPA)
- Flexible to work in US time zone from 8PM to 4 AM IST.
Who are you
- Passionate about new technologies, curious to learn, courageous to try and fail faster
- Experience and certification n RPA products Uipath and Power platform (power automate) and have a good understanding on cloud computing - service models and set up
- Be familiar and understand Volvo internal processes and systems and at the same time well connected with external industry other RPA products
You will be a good fit if
- You have overall 3 4 or more years of experience working in Application Support out of which at least 2 years in Uipath Administration and Support
- You have a basic understanding on RPA Automation and Development.
- You consider yourself a good problem-solver and have good analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are customer focused with the ability to work closely with business stakeholder, managing stakeholder requirements
Process automation; IT services; Cloud computing; Automation; Application support; Analytical; Construction equipment; Manager Technology; Infrastructure; digital transformation
Volvo Financial Services is the global finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the worlds leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. Volvo Financial Services supports the Volvo Groups brands with a full range of offerings to customers and dealers, including financing, leasing and insurance solutions.