- Provide technical guidance and leadership throughout the RPA software development lifecycle, including reviewing and signing off documentation such Process Definition Documents (PDD) and Developer Specification Document (DSD)
- Take part in code reviews and evaluate pull requests from RPA Developers. Validate that best practice software engineering principles like exception handling, modularity, and reusability are being implemented.
- Build sophisticated technical designs following the most up to date RPA paradigms. Making use of the latest and greatest features available from the leading RPA vendors.
- Perform hands-on development as needed to automate complex and high visibility workflows using UiPath and GCP cloud development tools.
- Participate with agile teams in analyzing, or lead analysis of, process automation requirements. Conduct analysis of existing business processes and work closely with SMEs to translate requirements to efficient automation solutions.
- Install, maintain and scale RPA environments and infrastructure as required.
- BE/B.tech or technical degree or equivalent military experience required
- 10+ years of experience in Developing/Automating Enterprise and Consumer IT Applications.
- 4-5 years of hands on experience in delivering Robotic Process Automation solutions, preferably UiPath (having done multiple full scale RPA implementations including design and development of various automation components and features)
- Expertise with provisioning Robots, monitoring Robots, deploying triggering a process, understanding Assets Queues, publish workflows, handle job queues, pending jobs, canceling and terminating jobs etc
- Experience in writing system level automations using Python or Perl.
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working with many different teams with strong collaboration and communications skills
- Fast learner and eager to absorb new emerging technologies
- Demonstrated experience in putting together design and development frameworks, standards and best practices in areas of Robotic Process Automation and Cognitive BOTs.
- Expertise in writing VBA or Excel Macros for complex logic.
- Experience working with SAP ERP is a plus
- Experience working with AI ML models is a plus
- Experience in creating and using APIs and Web Services preferred
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation/ cognitive technologies preferred
IT services; Automation; SAP ERP; Agile; Perl; microsoft; Information technology; Macros; Monitoring; Python
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyber threat prevention capabilities, our game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organizations most valuable assets.