- 8-10 years of experience across process automations using various technologies, out of that 4+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with Automation Anywhere V11.x/A360
- 2+ years of experience as RPA Lead on Automation Anywhere
- Experience in programming (.NET, Python, SQL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots
- Experience Automating process related with Oracle ERP, SAP, Workday and MS office tools
- Experience in Task and Process Mining
- Experience of working with cross functional teams.
- Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture.
- Experience of creating and managing project artifacts, best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
- Ability to work in Agile environment , multitask and prioritize workload include Production Support
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS
- Experience in Conversational AI, Chatbot development, AI/ML
Mining; Automation; Software design; Production support; Agile; Healthcare; Technical Lead; Japanese; SQL; Python
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has responded to the expectations of society and its customers through technology and innovation. Our mission is to Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products. Over the past 100+ years this commitment has led us to work towards creating a more sustainable society through our Social Innovation Business. We work to apply our expertise in information technology (IT), operational technology (OT), and a wide variety of products to advance social infrastructure systems and improve quality of life across the world. Hitachis Social Innovation Business is centered around 5 growth sectors: Mobility, Smart Life, Industry, Energy, and IT. Globally, we have nearly 300,000 employees who are working to improve peoples quality of life and our customerssocial, environmental, and economic values to create a sustainable future. The challenges we face as a society are unprecedented, but so are the opportunities. Together, lets start powering good.