Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary approach to automate repeatable rules-based process steps. We are looking for a visionary Process Automation Team Lead to lead an agile RPA team. The successful candidate will leverage his/her process-driven, analytical, technical and healthcare management skills to create and maintain automation (routines/programs) solutions. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining automations/robots, in a professional consultative project delivery environment.
- Drives automation opportunity identification and assessment within the Shared Services.
- Responsible for the define, design, configure, test, deploy and integration of new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Leads and/or participates in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Leads and/or participates in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code with robotic process automation software and tools
- Leads and/or participates in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Leads and/or participates in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Creates, edits, revises and finalizes life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions (i.e. SOP)
- Creates and maintains process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training
- Coordinates sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, including program development and deployment
- Performs code review of automations and provides constructive feedback to ensure quality of code
- Supports QA activities as needed
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor’s Degree Required with IT experience
- Programmer and/or analyst experience with healthcarefinance/administrative business processes, systems and applications of varying scope and complexity
- Hands-on experience in developing macros or automation tools required
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance required
- Bachelors and/or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working with a Robotic Process Automation tool, preferably UI Path
Critical Skills Knowledge
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established client, project and performance goals
- Track record of working on projects to success within established timelines and budgets
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement (Lean Six-Sigma)
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, as the lead participant
- Ability to work well with business analysts, programmers, vendors and end users in cross functional teams
- Ability to take on complex assignments as the lead, and assume increasingly greater leadership roles/responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete development and testing required for multiple applications with overlapping schedules
- Positive “glass half-full” attitude, pleasant to work with, focused on customer satisfaction
- Excellent facilitation skills working with both internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, articulate, speaks and writes English well
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Knows how to prioritize requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency
- Projects an image of professionalism and enthusiasm
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Creative and flexible
- Strong work ethic
Robotic Process Automation; program development; project management; RPA; integration testing; solution design; systems development life cycle; user acceptance testing; Lean Six Sigma; UI Path
Careers at Optum
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.