Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Technical staff are responsible for Tier 1 break/fix support for production automations. This includes all aspects of the initial Root Cause Analysis (RCA), documentation and code editing to fix the issue.
- They are responsible for escalating any issue not able to be resolved by Tier 1 to the Tier 3 on call developer as well as monitoring the salesforce ticket queue and working any tickets necessary.
- They will be required to work 2 in a box where necessary with a Subject Matter Expert as deemed by the issue at hand. All IPA Support Technical Staff report directly to the IPA Support manager and adhere to all IPA CoE policies and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills(written and verbal), Root Cause Analysis, knowledge of Regex, Microsoft windows and Office 365 knowledge.
- Willing to work in UK shift timings
RPA; UiPath; Root Cause Analysis; Regex
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 30,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $2 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.