The RPA UiPath developer role is responsible for automating business processes using UiPath solution. This function will work closely with business units to identify potential business processes and collaborate with business and IT leaders to build automations on UiPath Platform that integrates processes across numerous ERP systems and applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This function will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software robots, or bots, for touchless process automation or to work alongside humans.
- Collaborate with business and IT leaders to understand business processes and define, design, develop and test workflows in UiPath platform
- Generate and share reports with stakeholders
- Analyse data and suggest business leaders to improve automation success percentage
- Provide post go-live support
- Should be able to learn basic knowledge of ERP used in AMETEK for better interaction with UiPath
- Collaborate with UiPath support and AMETEK RPA team to implement coding and configuration best practices of UiPath
1-2 years of UiPath development knowledge
- Knowledge of Document Understanding and Enterprise UiPath Orchestrator is a must
- Should have hands-on experience in implementing end-to-end business process involving document understanding is required
- Knowledge on UiPath framework and Insights reporting is preferred
- Understanding of business processes.
- Good presentation interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface across All Levels in the Organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to write and verbal communication in English.
- Engineering or bachelor s degree any Branch (preferred Computer Science /Electronics / Telecommunication branches).
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA developer
Business process; Process automation; ERP; Semiconductor; Automation; Aerospace; Pharma; Process control; Telecommunication; Automotive
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5.5 billion. METEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.