- Developing automated process orchestrations using Power Automate
- Understanding of the architecture and best practices in the use of Microsoft Power Platform, AutomationAnywhere.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create support and solution documentation with UML diagrams, decision tables, BPMN, and business process maps
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Familiar with various protocols such as sFTP, HTTP, SMTP,
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Measure KPIs and ROI for deployed automations
Key Skills Needed:
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing task bots utilizing AutomationAnywhere
- Experience consuming SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Understanding of both Object Oriented and Relational Databases.
- Experience developing utilizing low-code tools
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Able to manipulate/transform data utilizing XSL, SQL, Workflow Definition Language, basic understanding of the Document Object Model
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Hands-on experience on automation tools or in a development role and strong hand-on experience as a low-code developer.
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Proactive sense of urgency and can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications in AutomationAnywhere or Microsoft PowerPlatform preferred
SMTP; Business process; Data analysis; UML; Workflow; Application development; HTTP; microsoft; Troubleshooting; SQL
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financialinstitutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Our purpose is to uplift everyone,everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.