- Drive and deliver key risk transformation projects
- Understand and develop tools or implement technology-based solutions to improve the risk capabilities that would support Risk Reporting.
- Working closely with Risk Advisory and Operations Teams to ensure trading risks and returns are fully understood, captured and tools to challenge are available.
- Operate a primary project manager for Development and Automation activities in Market Risk.
- Understand current processes including time intensive manual steps and any process “pain points” that may represent opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and prioritize automation opportunities.
- Prepare detailed technical solution design documents.
- Lead across cross functional teams and manage with a “One Team” approach.
- Work closely with Transformation Change and Engage Lead to ensure robust communication and socialization for process changes and awareness of results.
- Help support development of the Market Risk plans together with the multi-year roadmap for investment in systems and technology
Multiple stakeholders including:
- Risk Transformation Team, Market Risk Operations, CRO Leadership Team, Shell IT and PDT teams
- SME’s in various Market Risk teams including Valuation, Reporting and Analytics, Quantitative Risk, Model Validation, and Onshore Operations.
- Risk Change and Engage Lead
- Risk Transformation Governance and PMO lead
Technical/Experience Requirements for the role:
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong understanding of Business Process Management techniques and notation
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
- Relevant experience working with Python and R
- At least 4 to 6 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Ability to use Azure Dev Ops for project management
Other Requirements for the role:
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Can work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents, or problems understanding the business and systems.
- Strong communication skills, confidence to speak up and challenge plus ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders across Commercial, Risk, IT, the broader Finance organisation, and other support functions
- Proven ability to manage and deliver through others, working with people from different cultural backgrounds and in a virtual, global environment
Risk Automation; UiPath; Process Analysis; Automation Anywhere; Market Risk Operations; UAT; Testing; Blue Prism
Shell India Markets Private Limited