- Very good knowledge of Automation Anywhere (A2019) products, its architecture and its eco system (Discovery Bot, Control Room, Runner, Bot Store, Bot creator, IQ Bot etc.)
- Good working experience on AA 2019 automations like Web, Email, PDF, API, MS Office, IT Bot.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow/process flow diagram and to convert it to a low technical document
- Able to plan his/her tasks and complete on time, able to multi task based on the priorities
- Experience in documents like Low Level Design documents, Design Specification Document, Playbook, Test cases, Test Scenarios
- Good knowledge on Best practices, coding standards, reusability, coding standards, reusability in all phases of implementation
- Work with Solution Design, Technical Architect, and clients today tasks
- Write and perform Unit Testing, System testing and deploy code to higher environment
- Coordinate and Support UAT activities with clients
- Guide and Train junior developers and review their code. Provide constructive feedback
- Able to delegate and manage tasks with junior developers
- Act as technical point of contact in Automation Anywhere to clients
- Coordinate with client s cross functional teams for discussion and approvals from InfoSec, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Deployments, Audit control, Enterprise Database
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Experience in deployments and control room configurations
- Work with US and international business analysts and automation development team s location in various geographies
- Research and evaluate potential technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree---preferred
- Proven experience as Senior Developer in Automation Anywhere for 4+ years
- Over all IT development experience for 6+ years
- Advanced and Master Developer Certification in Automation Anywhere A2019
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- A passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems with Automation Anywhere or any other RPA Tool
- Demonstrated ability to work with international teams supporting automation development
- Experience and working knowledge in programming languages i.e. .Net, APIs, SQL, Python etc.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Working experience in any other RPA tools
- Experience in Automation Anywhere version upgrade/migration to AA 2019
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.,
- Experience in Intelligent Automation AI/ML, Chat bots, NLP in 1 project
- Exposure to other RPA tools like UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism is preferred but not a mandatory.
Business process; Computer science; Automation; PDF; Coding; Analytical; Workflow; MS Office; Digital marketing; SQL
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the worlds most recognized brands.