Key responsibility areas
- Work independently or in a team to develop, compile, test, & deploy software.
- Coordinate with user groups during the implementation of application systems & ensure complete satisfaction of functional requirements.
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments.
- Submit documentation, source code & unit test results into TFS.
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes at the highest priority to ensure close to 100% production uptime.
- Contribute to innovative ideas and solutions.
- Acquire Competencies, learn new technologies and show.
- 3-6 years of hands on power automate experience with multiple successful implementations of the RPA projects, with experience on one or more of tools like UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.
- Expertise in RPA development using UI Path/Automation Anywhere/VBA/Blue Prism.
- Experience in programming (including scripting , coding).
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Powershell, etc.).
- Hands on in development in C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Hands on database concepts such as DDL,DML and SQL Programming.
- Experience in software development using Agile methodology.
- Good in Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
We use proven strategies, empowered by a comprehensive set of assets, diagnostic frameworks, best practices, and development guidelines to gain time-to- market advantage and achieve immediate ROI.