RPA Specialist is responsible for the setup and delivery of RPA solutions for clients. RPA Specialist is responsible for end-to-end delivery of the automation process including requirements gathering, design, development, and hyper care for the bot.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze internal processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Work with business and technology teams and assess automation solution feasibility
- Develop detail As-Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Identifying wide variety of technology problems and solutions; use that to drive adoption of best practices
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Set-up technical RPA team and establish processes
- Team management
Process automation; Solution design; Automation; Team management; Data management; Manager Technology; Design development; Operations; Analytics; Information architecture
NewVision Software is a leading IT consulting company. With expertise in digital technology, we empower businesses to transform and excel. Headquartered in India, we serve clients globally, delivering innovative solutions across industries. Our goal is to navigate new frontiers of technology and drive digital transformation. Our teams guide businesses on their digital transformation journey by leveraging expertise in Product Engineering, Cloud and Infrastructure, Data Engineering, Digital Assurance, automation, and utilizing a partner ecosystem. This enables us to deliver effective solutions and support organizations in their technological advancements.