The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) delivery forms part of the International Automation Function within our Customer Product org, created to deliver a consistent and transformational RPA programme across the whole of PokerStars. The team will drive the programme through a mix of process redesign and the design and build of processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool (UI Path). The team is also responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the programme, and a realisation of tangible business benefits.
This is an exciting high-profile opportunity for the right candidate who needs to be openly curious about how RPA can benefit PokerStars, and who will use their drive and determination to deliver the best RPA solutions, using the latest cutting edge technology, across PokerStars.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
You will be responsible for:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
Who we re looking for
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Past experience working as an RPA developer with UI Path using REFramework.
- Past experience working within an Operational environment.
- Experience architecting and developing process led solutions.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
- Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Experience using extra packages such as NuGet, connecting to databases with UI Path.
- Experience using likes of Microsoft Flow, Visual Studio utilising API connections to different systems.
- It would be advantageous to have some experience with Screen Scraping /or OCR technologies.
- Project management experience - participating in successful projects
- Project management qualifications or formal training
- Experience utilising Lean Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
Process automation; Stock exchange; Project management; Analytical; Agile; Visual Studio; microsoft; MS Office; Gaming; Operations
Flutter Entertainment is the worlds leading online sports betting and gaming company, operating some of the most innovative, diverse and distinctive brands in the sector. Listed on the London FTSE 100 and Euronext stock exchanges, Flutter is setting the a