An outstanding opportunity to join a team to design leading edge intelligent automation and RPA services in the financial industry. The role is within the Cognitive and Digital Services (CDS) organization that offers an end-to-end service in the development and implementation of the UIPath service to the firm. Your future responsibilities will include:
• Lead the implementation (installation, orchestrator, insight configuration, standards, and license management) of the RPA infrastructure using UiPath (on-prem)
• Create and maintain infrastructure artifacts (Documents, Incidents, etc.) and timely update patch of the infrastructure.
• Establish a mechanism to continuously monitor and improve the health of the RPA environment to provide a stable environment.
• Work with Operation team to ensure smooth operation execution.
• Manage incidents and facilitate resolution within defined SLAs.
• Participate in Agile planning, provide advice and guidance, monitoring emerging trends, and conduct ongoing research and analysis
Your future colleagues
The role provided here will report into the VP of Bank User Robotics and Automation within the larger Cognitive and Digital Services (CDS) team. You will be working a ~10-person team in India, operating in an agile model to elevate our RPA offering.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Required Candidate profile
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
RPA; robotics platform engineer; infrastructure; Robotics; Implementation
See job description.