We have multiple requirements of RPA-AA Developer/Lead.
Role: RPA- Automation Anywhere Developer/Lead.
Location: Chennai (Work from Office)
Desired Industry Experience: 3-10 years.
Relevant Experience: RPA, Automation Anywhere, version A-360
Academic Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA, BCA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Automation Anywhere version A360 is mandatory.
- Design Develop RPA solutions for the various process identified with zero defects.
- Experience in Developing and Consuming APIs.
- Participate in process walk through with clients to understand the requirements in detail.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to understand the domain and process.
- Provide support to Business Analysts with Process Design Documentation if required.
- Provide support to Solution Architects with Solution Design Documentation if required.
- Work with Business Analysts and Solution Architects on Automation feasibility.
- Deliver POCs using best automation and design practices.
- Good understanding on Agile / Scrum based project delivery methodologies.
- Test Automation workflows before deployment.
- Build reusable components.
- Ability to build custom components if necessary.
- 4 years of experience in the IT Industry with Code Development.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE Framework.
- Basic programming / scripting knowledge on VBA / VB / java / C# script is a must. Python would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Cognitive Automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is not mandatory but good to have.
- Excellent Software Development background in C#, C , Java, .NET would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding on Databases and various application architectures.
- Excellent MS Office Skills mainly Excel.
- Experience in Tools UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and Power Automate.
Interested candidates may share their updated profile with below details on Nupur.Kotnala@espire.com :
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in RPA :
- Experience in Automation Anywhere :
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
rpa; automation anywhere
Espire is a CMMI Level 5 compliant global Information Technology services company, providing end-to-end business solutions to our global clientele - collaborating with them to design, develop and implement solutions to add value to their business. For over 17 years, global enterprises worldwide have chosen Espire Infolabs as their IT services and outsourcing partner. With 9 Locations; 100+Customers, Based in Gurgaon and Mathura Road as the Offshore Delivery Centre.