- Hands-on experience in implementing RPA using UIPath/ SAP iRPA or Automation Anywhere.
- Excellent capability in RPA requirement analysis, estimation, and solution design.
- Prior .NET development experience.
- Excellent exposure to all phases of Robotic Process Automation project lifecycle.
- Ability to assist team and guide throughout all phases of RPA project lifecycle.
- Expert in creating PDD-SDD and coming up with estimations.
- Knowledge in desktop automation, ERP-SAP, Mainframe and Citrix.
- Exposure to IDP and OCR tools like Abbyy Vantage/ MS Form Recognizer.
- Prior team leading experience on RPA projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with others.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Understands business processes for focus area or module.
- Ability to do research and perform detailed tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understands business functionality related to SAP module/application as well as can identify and understands touch points between modules.
- Understands how to solve detailed SAP problems.
- Understands and can explain best business practices, especially those that SAP enables.
- Aptitude for working in a team environment; problem-solving skills, creative thinking, communicating clearly and empathetically, strong time management, and ability to collaborate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts to other project team members and to client personnel.
- Should have a solid foundation for consulting soft skills necessary for client engagements.
- Ability to interpret requirements and apply SAP best practices.
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and assist in the management of scope.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own time and task in order to meet project milestones.
- Manages their own / team task lists in order to meet project milestones.
- Monitors team status and reports variances.
- Maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution and team effectiveness.
- Works in conjunction with peers and may mentor other associate consultants.
- Works well as a member of a team.
- Seeks ways to increase their level of contribution/team effectiveness.
- Works well as a leader of a team (motivates team).
- Seeks ways to increase the team s level of contribution/team effectiveness.
- Further self-development of SAP skills and management skills.
- Lead and focus project team efforts in developing solutions for client situations.
- Evaluates and design application and/or technical architectures.
- Leads team effort in developing solutions for projects.
- Completes assignments within budget, meets project deadlines, makes and keeps sensible commitments to client and team.
- Meets billing efficiency targets, and complies with all administrative responsibilities in a timely and effective manner.
- Keeps project management appraised of project direction and client concerns.
- Understands the client s business and technical environments.
- Regularly prepares status reports.
Administration; Automation; SAP; Project management; Billing; Consulting; Healthcare; Customer service; Visio; Recruitment
invenioLSI is the largest independent SAP solutions provider serving the Public Sector as well as offering specialist skills in the media and entertainment sector. With deep expertise and advanced technologies, we enable organizations to modernize so they can run at the speed of todays business. We know how to navigate the extraordinary complexities of public sector organizations, working with stakeholders to drive change and create the agile organizations of tomorrow using the technologies of today. Our cloud solution allows your business to scale quickly, reduce overheads and offer the flexibility your employees and customers need.