- Experience in Test Automation using Java and Selenium
- Working knowledge on BDD Cucumber
- Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team.
- Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
- Hands on coding of the automation test scripts
- Review test cases, and execution
- Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
- Client Facing and have excellent communication skills
- Ready to work under minimal guidance for the allotted automation to be accomplished
- Ready to learn new technologies and tools to achieve maximum automation possible across domains and technologies
- Good Communication Skills
Automation; Test scripts; Coding; Selenium; Financial services; Automation testing; Test case review
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.